Style It | Night Out!

12:32 AM

Last weekend a few friends and I went out to celebrate my friends birthday. Seeing as I don't go out too often I decided to put together a little Style It post so you can see what I chose to wear and how I did both my hair and makeup. Hope you enjoy!

Hair & Makeup
For my makeup I decided to go with a bold lip while keeping the rest of the look very clean and simple. As for the hair I kept it down and curled.

Makeup: 1.Makeup Forever Step 1 Primer  2.Eminence Tinted Moisturizer - Vanilla  3.MAC Pro Longwear Concealer - NC20  4.Rimmel Match Perfection Highlighter - Light  5.MAC Matte Eyeshadow - Charcoal Brown(used for eyebrows)  6. Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette - Strange(all over lid) , Nooner(crease)  7.Maybelline Color Stay Liquid Eyeliner - Black 8.Curl Lashes  9.Essence Plump Volume Mascara - Black  10.Narrs Bronzer - Laguna , Nars Blush - Orgasm 11.Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - Transparent  12.Revlon Lip Butter - Raspberry Pie
 13.Prada Candy Perfume - L'Eau
Hair: For my hair I curled it loosely with my straightener by taking two inch sections and turning the iron 180 degrees and slowly pulling the iron down to the ends of my hair. 
Outfit & Accessories 
Since it's been getting chilly where I live I decided I would need a jacket throughout the night and based my outfit around my leather moto jacket. Since the jacket was my staple piece I kept the rest of the outfit pretty simple by sticking to the black theme while adding silver jewelry to compliment the silver detailing on the jacket.
Leather Jacket: H&M , Tank Top: American Eagle , Skinnies: Dynamite , Booties: Spring Shoes
Statement Chain: H&M , Key Necklace: The Giving Key , Bracelet: Tiffany & Co , Rings: Pandora , Stud Earings: Claires


So here is my completed look! If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them in the comment box below and don't forget to follow me on all of my social media sites!
- Jacy xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments