Fashion in a Frame!

12:40 AM

While home for the Holidays I decided to share some of the 'art work' that I have in my room. I got this idea from Pinterest a while back and finally have a decent sized collection. Often when you splurge on expensive items such as Coach, Michael Kors, or Dior, you are given a structured bag with the brand name on it. Instead of throwing away these bags I've started to frame them and place them around my room. They look very professional and also display my love and passion for fashion. Here are the bags I have so far, and how I have them displayed.



I prefer to use larger frame with glass backs to provide a more classy, formal look to the pictures and for the larger bags I did have to cut off the backs and sides of the bags in order to provide room for the rope handles. But there is my collection so far!

If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them in the comment box below :)
- Jacy xo
Feel free to follow my Pinterest page at http://www.pinterest.com/jacyjoanchaulk/

You Might Also Like

0 comments