Beauty | Lancôme Mini Review

11:00 PM

Recently I picked up two Lancôme products and since I spent over so much money I got to pick 6 mini products from a selection to take home with a cute Lancôme make up bag. Since then I have been in love with several of the products and have decided to do a mini review on the products in which I received. Click any of the photos to shop that product on the Lancôme website!

Mini Kit 

1. Advanced Génifique Serum 
This is a youth activating serum that can do wonders for even young skin. Within a week of using this product I found my skin to be smoother, clearer, less red, less dry, and overall any problems seemed to go away. It's a light and smooth consistency so it creates the perfect base under any makeup which is great for everyday wear. 

 2. Bienfait Multi-Vital SPF 30 Cream
I would have to say that this is the perfect face cream for summer. It's super lightweight which is awesome for wearing under makeup, especially if it has SPF in it, yet it is still moisturizing enough without making your skin oily. 

3. Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover
This is by far the best eye makeup remover I've ever used. It removes makeup so easily without any irritation what so ever. It's so gentle and light that even my sensitive skin does't get irritated, yet it is strong enough to remove even waterproof mascara. 
4. Hypnôse Mascara - Black
I've tried several Lancôme mascaras and this one would have to be my favourite so far.  It makes my eyelashes look so full  and long without making them flakey or clumpy. I carry this one around with me for touch ups on the go!

5. Blush Subtil - Blushing Nude 
I love this blush for an everyday colour. It has a perfect matte finish while adding a subtle natural pink tough to the cheeks. Overall it creates such a warm glowing colour that it would have to be my ideal colour for transitioning into fall.To see this blush on, check out my previous post - Hair: Buns using Spin Pins.
6. Color Design Lipstick - Pale Lip
If you have fair skin like me and have a difficult time to find a good nude lip then I'd definitely consider trying this one. It is more on the pink side then the brown so it provides a more natural tone when having pale skin. It has a smooth consistency (much like a lip chap) and the colour lasts for a good portion of the day. To see this lipstick on, check out my previous post -  Hair: Buns using Spin Pins.
7. Makeup Bag
The final piece of the mini kit that I received what this purple polka dot makeup bag. It is made from a canvas like material which makes it difficult to clean, however, it is the perfect size to hold all of my makeup, brushes, and akin care products while traveling. 

Extras

These are the two products I bought which enabled me to receive the Mini Kit Products.

8. Grandiôse Wide-Angle Fan Effect Mascara - Noir
After all of the great reviews I've heard about this mascara I have to admit I wasn't  overly thrilled with it. I like how the applicator is angled because it makes it easier to get to the root of your lashes for both the top and bottom, however, I always seem to end up with my lashes clumped together (I find I have this issue with most rubber mascara applicators). When used cautiously though I do like using this mascara on the very ends of my lashes and on my bottom lashes. 

 9. Artliner 24h Eyeliner - Black Diamond
Liquid eyeliners are probably the one makeup product that I get super picky with. This one here is amazing for its lasting time without being difficult to wash off like a waterproof liner would. Since it is 24h though as soon as it is applied it can be hard to correct/ tidy which makes it time consuming to put on. One of the things I like about this particular liner is the fact that even after it dries it still has that sheen wet look to it which in my opinion looks very chic and stylish. The finish of this mascara alone can completely change up your makeup look.
Hope you enjoyed my brief review on a few Lancôme beauty products! If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them in the comment box below and don't forget to follow me on all my social media websites :)
- Jacy xo


You Might Also Like

0 comments