Beauty | Relaxing Night Time Routine!

12:30 PM

After a long week of work, school, or whatever may fill your schedule I feel like there is nothing better then having a weekly routine to help you wind down. For me it's important to dedicate a certain time once or twice a week to yourself in order to let both your mind and body relax and reboot. Below is my routine which I like to do once a week!

I always start by putting my hair up into a messy bun and removing all my make up. To remove my makeup I use a damp round face sponge and apply a small amount of my cleanser. Once all my makeup is removed I rinse the sponge and go over my face with clean water.  
Rice Milk 3 in 1 Cleansing Water- Eminence , Face Sponge- Saje
 After cleansing my face I apply a natural 2 in 1 face mask. To do this I use a wet foundation brush and apply an even layer of the charcoal paste to my t-zone and a generous layer of the pomelo treatment to my cheeks. This duo is perfect for combination skin and is also gentle enough for sensitive skin types.
Balancing Mask Duo- Eminence . Foundation Brush- Quo 
 Next it is time to run a nice hot bath. Lush products are what I usually use for my bath mainly because they use natural ingredients and have an amazing scent to them. Majority of the time I will use a bubble bar along with a bath melt. The bubble bars are awesome for providing a nice scent with fun bubbles, while the bath melt makes the water more soothing and moisturizing.
Brightside Bubble Bar- Lush , Flaoting Island Bath Melt- Lush
 One of my favourite ways to relax is to listen to music. So while I'm in the bath I like to connect to my shower speaker and play some acoustic music - such as James Bay. 

Once I'm out of the shower I like to use a good moisturizer. At the moment my favourite moisturizer is the Lush King of Skin which can be used both on damp skin and while in the shower. To me this is the most convent lotion to use since it is so easy to apply. I also love the sent of this one.
King of Skin Body Butter- Lush
After removing my face mask the next step is to apply a booster-serum. This serum that I'm using is great if you have acne prone skin or any sign of acne scars. It also helps with any inflammations that your skin may have. It is also light and non-sticky which makes it comfortable to wear both during the day and night.
Clear Skin Willow Bark Booster-Serum- Eminence 
Once the serum has set in I apply a light moisturizer. For this I use another duo from Eminence. This one include green tea for my t-zone, which helps to reduce any oil I have while reducing the size of my poor. For my cheeks I use the pomelo hydrator which helps to reduce any dry skin that I have.
Balancing Moisturizer Duo- Eminence 
Now it's time to slip into my favourite cozy pyjamas!
Two piece flannel pyjamas- Victoria Secret 
 Now to crawl into bed and end my night off with a good book and a cup of tea!
Book- Going Off Script by Giuliana Rancic

I hope you enjoyed seeing how I like to wind down after a long week! 
If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them in the comment box below :)
- Jacy xo


You Might Also Like

0 comments