College Closet | What's in My School Bag!

9:15 PM


Well it's that time of the year again- back to the early morning classes and late night studying! Even with the long days and late nights you can still maintain your style, even if it is just with your school bag. So here is my school bag and my necessities to get me through the day :)
Kate Spade day planner which I keep colour coded to help with the organization.
Kate Spade note book tucked inside for any lists I may need to write.
Kate Spade pencil case filled with my favourite pens and pencils, and a must- white out. 
Scientific calculator for those long accounting equations.

Always have to carry my Ray-Ban glasses and my contact case just incase.
Fresh breath is a MUST!
Hair ties are a necessity for every girl.
When it comes to notes I prefer to use the 5 Star floppy binders because they are small like a notebook but you are still able to open the rings to add pages and handouts. 
I also make sure to have my textbooks with me in class.
Depending on my classes will also depend on whether I take my laptop or my iPad. Either way I never go to school without one or the other, they are great to follow along with the online notes, or to complete any online assignments with. 
Lastly I have my Michael Kors wallet and my keys.
The bag that I use is a Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Tote.
 This bag is amazing! Not only is it spacious and stylish, it is also easy to wipe clean which it very important when you are carrying it around all day long. Even though there is plenty of room for all my necessities in the bag, I choose to carry my book to help keep the bulkiness minimal. 

So there are my must haves for my college classes! I hope to post more about school and my journey through college so stay tuned!

- Jacy xo


You Might Also Like

6 comments