College Closet | Go To Outfits!

6:05 PM

The holidays are over, college is back in business and the weather is getting warmer! 
For me, this implies that I now struggle to make myself presentable when leaving the house and attending my 8 a.m. classes. My previous 'go to' outfits are no longer suitable for the weather and lets be honest, it's time for change.
So below are my new 'go to' outfits that are simple yet stylish, easy to put together, suitable for school, and most importantly - comfortable!

                      





Scarf: Lord and Taylor

Top: Forever 21

Watch: Walmart 

Jeans: American Eagle

Boots: Aldo


  


  

  Top: H&M 
  
  Bracelet: Tiffany & Co.   

  Jeans: American Eagle

  Boots: Vince Camuto  











                    
  




  Top: H&M

  Bracelets: GUESS

  Watch: Walmart

  Jeans: American Eagle

  Shoes: Ardene








 

       Scarf: H&M

       Watch: Walmart

       Top: H&M

   Leggings: Lululemon

   Boots: Aldo


        

  Top: Forever 21

  Necklace: Stitches

  Bracelet: Spring

  Jeans: American Eagle

  Shoes: Material Girl
  






















So there are 5 of my current go to outfits Leave any questions or comments below as well as any recommendations for future blogs!
- Jacy xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments